This Article is about tvs motors share price history.
- TVS Motor Company is a well-known two-wheeler manufacturer in India that was established in 1978. It has become one of the leading players in the Indian two-wheeler market, with a wide range of products including motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds.
- The company is listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), and its shares have been trading on these exchanges for several years. The share price history of TVS Motor Company is an interesting one to look at.
- The initial public offering (IPO) of TVS Motor Company took place in 2004, with the company’s shares listed on both the NSE and BSE. At the time of listing, the share price of TVS Motor Company was around Rs. 27.
- Over the years, the company’s shares have witnessed several ups and downs. In 2005, the share price of TVS Motor Company touched a high of Rs. 47. However, the next few years saw a decline in the share price, with the company’s shares trading at around Rs. 20 in 2008.
- The year 2009 proved to be a turning point for TVS Motor Company. The company’s share price started to rise steadily, reaching a high of Rs. 75 in 2010. However, the share price again saw a decline in the following years, with the company’s shares trading at around Rs. 40 in 2012.
- The year 2013 proved to be another turning point for TVS Motor Company. The company’s share price started to rise steadily again, reaching a high of Rs. 300 in 2017. Since then, the share price has been fluctuating, with the company’s shares trading at around Rs. 500 in 2021.
- The share price history of TVS Motor Company shows that the company has had its fair share of ups and downs. However, the company has managed to weather the storm and emerge stronger. With its focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, TVS Motor Company is well-positioned to continue its growth trajectory in the years to come.
- In recent years, TVS Motor Company has continued to innovate and expand its product portfolio. The company has introduced several new models of two-wheelers that have been well-received by customers. This has helped the company to maintain its position as one of the leading players in the Indian two-wheeler market.
Also Read : MG Comet Launched | MG Comet Vs Tiago Ev Vs eC3 | Range Battery Charge Time Power & Price
Also Read : Sunroof and digital driver display will be seen in Tata’s new CNG car, booking has started
- The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the two-wheeler industry, including TVS Motor Company. However, the company has been able to adapt to the changing market conditions and has continued to grow its business. In the fiscal year 2020-21, the company’s revenue grew by 15% over the previous fiscal year.
- TVS Motor Company has also been investing in new technologies and partnerships to drive its growth. The company has partnered with Intel to develop new technologies for its two-wheelers and has also invested in electric vehicle (EV) startups to strengthen its presence in the EV market.
- As of April 2023, the share price of TVS Motor Company is trading at around Rs. 650 on both the NSE and BSE. The company’s market capitalization is around Rs. 29,000 crore, making it one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in India.
- In 2018, TVS Motor Company announced a stock split, in which one share was split into two. This move was intended to make the company’s shares more affordable to retail investors and improve liquidity in the stock.
- In 2019, the share price of TVS Motor Company saw some volatility, with the stock trading between Rs. 400 and Rs. 600. This volatility was partly due to uncertainty in the Indian two-wheeler market, which was facing competition from new players and a slowdown in consumer demand.
- In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic hit India, causing a nationwide lockdown and disrupting the economy. The Indian automotive industry was particularly hard hit, with production and sales coming to a standstill. TVS Motor Company’s share price also took a hit, falling to around Rs. 250 in March 2020.
- However, the company was quick to adapt to the new normal, introducing a range of digital initiatives to connect with customers and ramping up its exports to offset the decline in domestic sales. This helped the company to weather the storm and emerge stronger. By the end of 2020, the share price of TVS Motor Company had recovered to around Rs. 500.
- In 2021, TVS Motor Company continued to focus on innovation and expansion, launching new products and expanding its global presence. This helped the company to maintain its growth trajectory, despite the ongoing challenges posed by the pandemic. As of April 2023, the share price of TVS Motor Company is trading at around Rs. 700.
- Overall, the share price history of TVS Motor Company reflects the ups and downs of the Indian two-wheeler market and the global economy. However, the company’s focus on innovation, customer satisfaction, and sustainability has helped it to weather the storm and emerge stronger. With its strong brand and global presence, TVS Motor Company is well-positioned to continue its growth trajectory in the years to come.
4 thoughts on “TVS Motors Share Price History”